Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set out below will govern your use of this website which can be found at www.bamboofundraising.co.uk (the “Website”).
- The Website is owned and operated by Bamboo Fundraising Limited (“Bamboo Fundraising”), whose registered address is 75 Springfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, England, CM2 6JB (“Bamboo Fundraising”, “us”, “we” or “our”). Bamboo Fundraising is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09543016. For the purposes of these Terms, Bamboo Fundraising includes all companies connected with us. A company is connected with us if it is: (i) a subsidiary or holding company or us; (ii) controlled by the same person(s) who control us or our holding company; (iii) a subsidiary or holding company of any company in (i) or (ii) above; (iv) in the same group as any company under (i), (ii) and (iii) above. “subsidiary” and “holding company” shall be as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. “control” shall have the same meaning as defined in Section 416 of the Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988.
- Please read these Terms carefully. By continuing to access and use the Website you are deemed to have understood, agree and are bound to the Terms.
- Bamboo Fundraising is committed to safeguarding the information that you provide on the Website.
- If you have any issues relating to privacy, terms or any legal aspect of www.BambooFundraising.co.uk please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not post or transmit to the website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the operation of the site or infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect Bamboo Fundraising’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
- You agree that you will exercise caution and take care not to breach any provision of your employment contract and any other contractual obligations you have entered into in respect of your employment when using the Website.
- Bamboo Fundraising will in its sole discretion determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Website without any prior notice.
- Bamboo Fundraising does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will consider your application or CV, will offer you a position, ask for an interview or review your information posted to www.bamboofundraising.co.uk
- Bamboo Fundraising’s usage of your personal data is set out in more detail under our Privacy Statement and Notices issued to you from time to time. By accessing or using our site you are accepting the terms and the Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to our usage of your personal information, please do not access or make use of this site.
- A user name and password (“user identification”) may be required for registration, login and use of the site. You shall have sole responsibility for the security and proper use of your user identification which must not be disclosed to anyone and shall be kept confidential at all times. You agree to notify Bamboo Fundraising immediately if you have reason to believe that your “user identification” has become known to someone else or is being used in an unauthorised way. Bamboo Fundraising accepts no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of your user identification.
- You understand and acknowledge that the vacancies advertised on the website will be subject to local recruitment and employment legislation in the country where the job is based.
- This Website contains information, text, data, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and information about Bamboo Fundraising, its areas of permanent and temporary recruitment and general information on certain areas of employment and recruitment (the “Information”).
- Except where it is otherwise expressly stated the information is not intended to, nor does it, constitute legal, accounting, business, financial, tax or other professional advice or services. The information is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. If you need advice or services on a specific matter, please contact us directly using the contact details found on the website.
- The website and information is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and Bamboo Fundraising does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the website or any of the information. Bamboo Fundraising has tried to ensure that all the information provided on the website is correct at the time of publication. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Bamboo Fundraising for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate Information on the website. Further, Bamboo Fundraising does not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected.
- Although Bamboo Fundraising attempts to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up-to-date, we accept no liability for the results of any action taken on the basis of the information it contains and all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
- In no event will Bamboo Fundraising be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Websites or web pages to which this website is linked are for information purposes only and have not been reviewed by Bamboo Fundraising. We accept no responsibility for the content of such websites or web pages, nor do we accept responsibility for any losses or penalties incurred as a result of your use of any links or reliance on the content of any website to which this site is linked.
- You may not frame, link or deep-link this website to any other website without our prior written consent. Should you wish to frame or to set up a link / deep-link to our website please contact email@example.com.
5. Computer Viruses, Worms and Trojan Horses
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to protect this website from computer viruses, worms, and Trojan Horses (the “Destructive Features”), we do not warrant that the website is free from such destructive features and accept no liability for any damage that may result from the transmission of any destructive feature via this website or via any files which are available for you to download from the website.
6. Copyright and Reproduction
- Except as is otherwise indicated, Bamboo Fundraising is the owner of the copyright in all the information featured on this website and of all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, trade marks, registered trade marks, service marks and logos.
- You are permitted to download, print, store temporarily, retrieve and display information from the website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to the network) for your personal use or for internal use within your organisation.
- You are not permitted (except where you have been given express permission to do so) to adapt or modify the information on this website or any part of it and the information or any part of it may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way to any third parties for commercial gain.
7. Data Protection and Privacy
- We may require basic information which identifies you as an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your name and email address, in order to enable you to take advantage of particular services that we offer. We will only use such personal information for the purposes of providing information which you have requested, or for other purposes set out in these terms.
- We may on occasion make use of personal information that we collect in order to help us administer the website and/or for marketing purposes. We may for instance send you information about Bamboo Fundraising services that we feel might be of particular interest to you.
- For detailed information on our usage of Personal Information, please see our Privacy Statement.
8. Financial Services and Markets Act 2000
- Bamboo Fundraising is not authorised by the Financial Services Authority to provide financial services and products under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
- Bamboo Fundraising has an internal procedure for dealing with complaints.
9. Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002
- The following information is provided by us to ensure our compliance with the above regulations
- Bamboo Fundraising is registered for VAT with the UK registration number 246 164 116
10. Changes to the Terms
- Bamboo Fundraising reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the website, the information or these terms. Should these terms be amended, Bamboo Fundraising will publish details of the amendments on the website. By continuing to use the website you agree to be bound by these terms as amended.
- If these terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
12. Events Beyond Our Control
- Bamboo Fundraising will not be responsible for any breach of these terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13. File Download
- Certain files of information are available for download from the website. These files of Information are subject to these terms.
14. Uploading Material to this site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy, which is available on request. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- Bamboo Fundraising will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- Bamboo Fundraising have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- Bamboo Fundraising is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. Some roles that Bamboo Fundraising introduce applicants to may involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment to such roles will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
- Bamboo Fundraising acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract))
- For the avoidance of doubt, separate Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between Bamboo Fundraising and Clients (Client Terms of Business for the Introduction of Permanent or Fixed Term Contract Staff) and (Terms Of Business for Retained Assignments).
- Bamboo Fundraising must comply with requirements set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (as amended from time to time) (the Conduct Regulations) and the Employment Agencies Act 1973 (the “Act”). No breaches of the Conduct Regulations and the Act will be tolerated by Bamboo Fundraising.
16. Governing law
- These terms are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. OfCom Compliance
- Calls to our phone numbers for private customers vary depending on your telephone company’s access charge and tariff. You should check with your telecomms supplier for exact charging rates.