In a world full of viral content and “dank memes” it can be hard to make sure that your charity’s content stands out from the white noise. Here we explore 6 ways in which you can create killer clickbait, all the time, every time.
- Make the subject hilariously self-referential.
- Make sure you post it on a platform where people can pretend they’re doing work, while actually procrastinating.
- Keep the self-referencing vibe going by not really saying anything apart from continuously talking about the listicle* itself.
- What about the break up of Brangelina? Who saw that coming? Am I right?
- Get in touch with Bamboo Fundraising Recruitment for all your fundraising recruitment needs.
- Always, always and, I repeat, always, shamelessly promote yourself.
*7. Immediately fire the person who came up with the word listicle.